September is traditionally the time of year when people start English classes. But with so many academies, how do you choose which is the right one for you?
Here at flip academy, we’ve put together a short guide on nine things you should consider before selecting an English academy.
Some questions asked are
- is it for work, study or for pleasure?
- what are the characteristics of a good teacher?
- do you have to settle for the local academy?
- is your classroom decorated like a primary school?
- what do you get for your money?
- do the reviews appear genuine?
The guide is aimed at adults choosing an academy for themselves, it’s not for parents choosing a place for their children. It covers:
- why do you want an English class?
- is the course really for you?
- price V value
- reviews testimonials
- teachers …
- … and teaching
- help, support individual attention